Saturday, September 1, 2007

Lifelong Learners

I love learning new things. My friends all thought I was crazy when I registered for an Interior Design course the semester after finishing graduate school. One of the reasons I love reading nonfiction is because of how much I learn.

Regarding the 7 and 1/2 lifelong learning habits , the hardest for me is Habit 3: View problems as challenges. When faced with an immediate problem, I find it difficult to see a positive side right away. The easiest for me is Habit 7 1/2: Play. Who doesn't like to play!?!

3 comments:

Jaye Holly said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of 23 Things! Enjoy your learning journey!
Jaye :)

Clementine said...

I love the picture you chose, Helen!

Susan Stonesifer said...

Did you ever read Up the Down Staircase? The anonymous principal in the book would respond to any question or program by saying, "Let it be a challenge to you." Believe me, many of us have that --gulp, what now!-- feeling!

Susan