Monday, November 5, 2007

ZOHO Post

I have played around with ZOHO Writer and I already have a Google Docs account. I love the idea that you can access your documents from any computer with internet access. So far I am finding creating this post in ZOHO very easy. I have not created any documents in Google yet, but I have edited documents that I uploaded to the site, including my 23 Things Tracking Log. Have my tracking log on a web based word processing application has made it very easy to update, no matter where I am working on 23 Things.

I also think that all of the features that allow collaboration on a document make online word processing applications much more practical than software-based productivity tools for many people.

I am now going to attempt to publish this post on my blog. If you are reading this, than I was successful.

No comments: